Sunday, July 6, 2014

A Wheely & Thready Day



Saturday was a wonderfully normal day. In the morning I got out my feather weight sewing machine and sewed and trimmed about 50 sub-units of a quilt. 
Next activity was a little bike ride with the Sawtooth Mountains as a back drop. Followed by a scenic drive back to camp. 
We then cleaned up in our handy outdoor shower. Clean does feel great! 

Next task was playing barber...
Afterwards I got back to another batch of quilt squares. Dan was chef for the night, so the day finished with popcorn dinner. I read a couple chapters in my book and before it was even dark I was so tuckered out, I went to sleep. 

Today we traveled part way to Idaho Fallls. We are staying tonight below the beautiful Mt Borah and the Lost Mountains. Tomorrow we catch up with some other "Care--Vanners" to work on some Habitat for Humanity projects for a couple weeks. More about that in another post. 

Blessings to you reader...isn't it grand when just normal is just wonderful?!

No comments:

Post a Comment