Tuesday, February 28, 2017

News From the Road Two 2017

I am typing this on my iPad and for some reason I can only go so far and then abruptly I can not see what I have typed and my only option is to post as typed or lose it all.
 
Crossroads in California 
We stopped for lunch by this interesting post, I am pretty sure we were here for lunch about 6 years ago. This time I took a screenshot so if I come back a third time I can be prepared with a sign to add that it is 1,124 miles to my home Salem, Oregon. We came on across California to a rainy but quiet camp on the banks of the Colorado. We finally had a night warm enough that we didn't need the wool blanket and we awoke to a beautiful blue sky morning.



Tonight we are a few miles short of Tucson at a quiet county park amongst the big saguaro cactus. I will close with a couple photos. Tomorrow, we will be in New Mexico. Happy Shrove Tuesday and have a blessed Ash Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment