Friday, August 22, 2014

Quick update for my non-FB readers

Just before we left Iowa I bought corn from a young woman who was selling it from her pick-up truck bed. I fixed it for lunch same day.  
Three reasons I know I am not in Oregon plus 1
Water tower painted like a corn cob (Waseca MN)
Camp ground bathroom is also a storm shelter. 
Fireflies!
There really aren't any in picture, but it was a pretty evening & I did see lots of fireflies. 
Screen shot from my phone shows 96% humidity- which does happen in Oregon but not when it is  72 degrees. 
We stopped for lunch near this beautiful church. It is the Holy Trinity Cathedral in New Ulm, MN
Today we will take a scenic drive along the Mississippi then cross to Wisconsin. 
What are you doing this weekend?
jb



No comments:

Post a Comment